A Facebook business page is a profile created specifically for a business. A business page opens up new opportunities for interacting with users of the social network and provides access to additional profile settings. Creating a Facebook business page is available to all social network users and does not require any money. To do this, it is sufficient to have a personal profile on Facebook and switch it to the appropriate mode of operation. Further management and configuration of the page take place using a special tool — Facebook Business Manager.
During the creation of a Facebook business page, it is necessary to specify several basic parameters:
- business category, for example, an online store;
- page name, which should correspond to the name of the business;
- logo or page photo;
- contact information;
- page description.
To increase the audience reach and promote your business on Facebook, you can use paid advertising. For this purpose, there is a Facebook Ads Manager tool on the platform, which allows you to create advertising campaigns. Ads will be displayed on the business page, users' news feeds, and other places on the social network.
After creating a Facebook business page, the profile owner will have access to additional features.
- Page statistics. Facebook will provide statistics on page visits, allowing the user to learn about the audience they attract, how often they interact with the content, and much more. This will help determine which promotion methods work best for your business.
- Contact information settings. You can add your contact phone, address, email, and other information to the page to help people get in touch with your company.
- Communication with customers. A company can use Facebook Messenger to communicate with customers, respond to their questions and comments, as well as create template responses to the most popular customer inquiries in the chat.
- Creating events. Events will help attract more people to the page and promote the business. It can be anything from online webinars to offline events.
- Creating an online store. On Facebook, you can create a store page with a catalog of products that allows customers to place orders on the online store website.